Saturday, February 3, 2018

Bunny's Book Club

A book that recently arrived in my mailbox...

Bunny's Book Club is my new favorite picture book. So much so that my teenage kids and I curled up on the couch together for a family read-aloud and then I hosted a work teammate read-aloud amidst our cubicles and desks.


Bunny falls in love with books while listening to the librarian host outdoor story time all summer long, but when the weather turns cold and story time is moved inside Bunny grows desperate to get his hands on some books. Soon Bunny finds a way into the library and over time turns all of his woodland friends into book lovers too. Learn more about the story's plot and check out other pages from the book here
My Favorite Page
I love the way Bunny has to squeeze Bear through the library's book drop.

To learn more about Annie Silvestro and to build the concept of authorship with your students click here to check out the her website. The site also has a contact form to request author or Skype visits for your students. 

I am super excited because I learned from the site that the sequel, Bunny's Book Club Goes to School, will be released in the summer of 2019!


No comments:

Post a Comment